0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 27 years

i m pregnant and its very precious pregnancy and i want to know that these online mediines are original or not i had 3 misscariages and i cant take any risk plzzzz guide me

Asked for Male, 33 years

Patient with asthenospermia .whom should i consult? a urologist,endocrinologist or sexologist.

Asked for Female, 43 years

I have dry cough but sometime with little bit sputam i have used cough syrup but still have cough its 4 weeks now

Asked for Male, 6 years

Kindly suggest me best cream for removal of burn mark. Tested one please. Baby is 1.3 yrs old , bandage is done daily but after 2 days it'll be opened as the new skin is coming. TIA

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am having infection in my left ear, I visited doctor and took antibiotics oral medicine for 5 days, I felt better but yesterday after taking bath, today morning its again there pain in ear, and fluid/pus in it Any advice please?

Asked for Female, 35 years

Pain in stomach appears at different time interval. Just noticed belly button outside like swollen or what cannot differentiate but is hard and little bit outside just Iike in pregnancy. What could be the reason?

Asked for Male, 37 years

About half a year ago, I noticed a bump in my ear and thought it was just a pimple, but as of recently it has started to hurt. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 11 years

My son is 4 .. his nose bleed very often like twice/thrice in a month.. sometimes when he is sleeping and more often when i try to clean his nose.. He often have stuffy nose.. is it normal if not then what should i do ??

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am having itching on hands, legs, back and buttocks. And prickling, pinning, needles sensation on my back when I feel warm or go outside my room. Also, I have little white bumps on most part of my body where there is itching. It's not visible until you see it closely. I will upload picture. I was taking antibiotics and other medicines. I am facing this since 4 days. It has gotten better but It's there.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son is 2 months old. He have this kind of dandruff by birth. I use mustard oil but no result. Kindly help me

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have a very small pea sized lump under the skin near my throat. It has been there from birth, no pain or growth observed. It feels hard to touch and it is a little movable with fingers. I have searched many sites, but failed to diagnose what this lump may be

Asked for Male, 33 years

I have pain in my ear., 4 days before after swimming my one ear was blocked, i tried different methods to unblock with cotton bud, to create vacuum in ear by hand palm, hair dryer to dry ear, and with water pressure, but no benefit, next day i went again for swimming after swimming at bath time i clean a-lot earwax and i feel better and blockage is finished , after 2 days mean today again i am in pain(even i didn’t swim today) and ear blocked again.

Asked for Male, 41 years

It started to pain on the right side of my stomach tonight when I was sleeping. Pain increased with breathing and eventually disapeared in the morning.. What was it? Why did it happen? Why was pain increasing while breathing?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Just after i gave birth to my son my hair started falling out, i was told it was hormones and would stop after a while but that was 16 weeks ago and my hair is still falling out, not huge clumps but ll i have to do is run my hands through my hair and out it falls, when im washing it its more noticeable.

Asked for Male, 40 years

What could be the possible reasons of hands and legs tremor/shivering, sweating in hands and under feet, increased heart beat ? there is no issue with thyroid.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 15 month old son has a terrible chesty cough and vomiting. I've taken him to the doctor, gave him tempramine and acefyl but no improvement its been a week.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am a mother of 10days old baby.I want guidance regarding my behaviour now a days.I have lost my interest in daily activities.I don't want to eat or sleep.I hardly take sleep 2 to 3hours daily.I feel my husband 'll leave me owing to my rough appearance though I know its not like that, but my negative thoughts force me to think in this way. I weep alike a kid without any proper reason.

Asked for Male, 40 years

Is it possible to have enlarge lymph nodes in eczema on back side of your head because of which you lose hairs and have lymph nides in your neck i am too much worried

Asked for Female, 70 years

One of my relative female 65 Years, suddenly got memory loss, she remember everything of the past but forgets everything of recent times, i.e., short memory. We consulted a psychiatrist who charged heavy fee and given bulk medicines and lots of tests, two week treatment deteriorated the condition. Can you please guide some relevant doctor and treatment in this condition. She had no such history of this type of condition.

Asked for Female, 23 years

My hairs are silky but very thin. I have the dandruff in my hairs and because of that I have hair loss problem. please help me and tell me how can I make my hairs thick. .

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment